Tuesday 8 May 2012

Who am I?


So here I am posting pictures and talking what paints I have used, but who am I and were did I got stuck into the hobby and especially the chaos dwarf side.

I started like many of u with a fiend (in my case a cousin) that knew about a store in a town close to mine who sold cool toys. So I got a ride to the store (I was like 8years old) and fell in love with all the cool miniatures. I remember one that I love still today, the warhammer 40k Hive tyrant.

So I got a few and as time moved on I got some on my birthdays and other holydays, and I started painting them but I had no clue what u needed to play a game of warhammer. And that u needed so many and of the same army!
I left the warhammer world and moved on to collage were I met a old friend of my cousin that was playing warhammer and had a club in my city. So I joined him there after school one day and that day was the first real game of warhammer I ever played (warhammer 40k). I played as Tyranids and was faced with a girl who was playing dark eldar. I got a few super lucky rolls with my (someone at the clubs) models and won the game. Yay me :D

After that I have stayed in the hobby and eventualy I took over the club ownership and started to work for games workshop as a outrider. (Kinda like a sails pitcher that goes to convents and show of the game and talks a bit about it.)
But again time moved and a new wave of kids were a  big part of the gaming club so I left it (shortly after the police arrested them for growing drugs in the club house… wtf kids!!!)

So now I am painting and playing with a friend in the city and my girlfriend.

And for the chaos dwarf in me, I have always loved the old big hat dwarfs :D And I said to a lot of friends that if they started a chaos dwarf line I would start with them asap. And Forge world (Why do they have to be all resin!!!!) started the best looking line (and the most pricey) ever. 

1 comment: