Wednesday 9 May 2012


So after playing some horrendous games with the new champion in Lol I decided that I needed some painting motivation! Start media player and listen to some awesome music while adding more layers to my Taurus wings.
And by awesome I mean Misfits. Realy good music if u ask me :D
While im typing this I did the final wash of 1:2 water badab black on the wings. So when they dry up I am hoping they look great.

Someone askt me if I could take better pictures on the Fireborn, and I dident find my normal camera at home (even after wiping my girlfriend around the apartment searching for it *no I don’t know were stuff are at home*) but I did manage to put up some white papers and used a photo app on my iphone and I think they came out better this time.







No comments:

Post a Comment